Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day Off - Studio Time?

I only get two more days off this month and today is already filled to bursting!! I almost forgot that I had a 10:00 am appointment to look at some "inherited" jewelry making supplies that a lady wants to sell. It's a good thing she Emailed me to remind me :-)) The inventory listing she Emailed to me doesn't look like there's really a lot to interest me, but I'll take a look.


I did order a copy of the Imperishable Beauty softcover catalog from the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. I had been meaning to get this book, featuring the art of Lalique, Fouquet and other Art Nouveau artists. I had seen examples of the photography in several magazines that spotlighted the exhibit. It will be wonderful eye candy :-) Hopefully I will get a chance to get some of my OWN work done today too :-))


No comments: