Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Links and a Busy Bee - Today Has it All

I'm aware that despite my best efforts, links weren't working properly yesterday. So I'm including new links here with the hope that these will work. I'm using YouTube on these, and if the links don't work for the two illusions, here's also what I searched under. 




I'm giving you new links below to you-tube videos of 
the two illusions I posted yesterday. They're just so 
wonderful, and I know some people had problems 
with the links. 



For the first illusion - the figures jumping off the stairs - here's the link https://youtu.be/B4ztVbL-8Ak  and for the second illusion, the rotating cubes illusion, here's the link https://youtu.be/yPujPcKnbFQ . 




Check above for a new link in case you weren't able to 
access these yesterday. 



I'm sorry if you weren't able to follow the links initially. Software changes to various platforms have made embedded links more difficult. Now ... to get on with the day - LOL. 




The nurse giving me my injection didn't fill out my name, 
so I went ahead and did that myself. Still, it's my record 
of vaccination and there might come a time when that 
will be needed. I hope this just becomes one more illness 
that we routinely immunize against so that these cards 
will become an oddity in the future. 



DH got his second jab yesterday. He said the clinic recommended he take a photo of his vaccination card and then put the card in with his important documents. I already had a photo of my vaccination card, but keeping it with my important papers actually seems like a good idea, at least for now. I don't think COVID is gone and will be gone, even if we achieve herd immunity (which seems unlikely). I think it's going to be like the flu - something that many people will get annual immunization for as a matter of course. Although I don't get flu shots (for a lot of reasons), I probably would break down and get COVID immunizations annually, although I would certainly prefer to keep getting the J&J vaccine since it's only a single injection. But, at least everyone I know has been immunized now, so I hope we'll slowly be able to return to a "normal" life. (Not really counting on that, and I'll probably still require masks in the store at least through the summer.) 




It's my usual Wednesday - I'm a busy bee all 
day until I finally have a chance to relax a bit 
while Aearwen and I have our weekly chat. 



Today will be a very busy day - grocery shopping at two places, lots of washing and prepping veggies (which seems to take forever and always requires a full kitchen cleaning afterward). I have exercises to do, a body and mind meditation that I want to try, a Zoom call that I probably won't be able to attend timely, but might be able to catch the replay of, and I MUST pay bills today. I have my weekly convo with Aearwen (thank goodness - I need some friendly this-n-that in my life) and then there's dinner. Between all of that is laundry, changing the bedding, and bringing the trash cans back in after they've been enptied. Just the usual for a Wednesday, but enough to keep me moving here and there, up and down and all around. I usually never have a problem getting to 10,000 steps on my Wednesdays. 


On that note, I'm out of here. I need to put load one into the dryer, have a quick breakfast, and head out to the store. I hope all of you have a wonderful day and I'll be back tomorrow. As always, please be kind, stay safe, and please wear your mask. 



No comments: