Monday, July 6, 2020

366 Meme - I Have a Lot of Catching Up To Do

I've gotten into the 366-Day-Meme very late. After all, the year is 1/2 over. But an on-line friend sent me the link to the entire list, and I think it might be fun, so I'm going to start with January and work through the listing, but I'm going to group them into larger groups, and post once a week, until (hopefully) I catch up. Maybe next year won't be so hectic, or I'll find a meme like this earlier. But, here I go with the first group ... 



I refuse to do bunches of the 366 Day Meme at a time, but I will
group them one or two times a week until I'm caught up. 



JANUARY 1 - What is one thing you'd like to accomplish in 2020? 
My goal has been to retire in 2020. Of course, events of the Virus have put a serious kink into that dream/schedule, but I really would like this one to happen. 

JANUARY 2 -What would be the first sentence of your autobiography? 
She lived an unapologetic life. 

JANUARY 3 - For every day of 2020, you will be required to wear a t-shirt with the same one word on it. What word will you choose? 
FIERCE



I could totally go for wearing a t-shirt that says "Fierce". I don't
back down easily, I stand my ground. But I'm also willing
to learn, and I have learned the benefits of apology. I might
be fierce, but I also like to cuddle. LOL



JANUARY 4 - What one thing are you looking forward to in 2020? 
Retirement - as stated in January 1. 

JANUARY 5 - What's your favorite way to spend a Sunday morning? 
Pretty much like yesterday morning. Sitting on the patio with my cup of tea, and reading the Sunday comic pages while the sun rises above the trees. Then breakfast and a relaxed day ahead. (For clarification, I don't get this often - LOL.) 

JANUARY 6 - Tell about an "Aha!" moment you've had. 
I'm not sure I ever had one of these, or if I did, it didn't have much of an impact. 



The "Showy Lady Slipper" or Cypripedium reginae, is the
state flower for Minnesota, my Frozen Northlands. It actually
grows wild in our woods, but can be grown in gardens
as well. It's quite lovely, isn't it? 



JANUARY 7 - In the US, each state has a "state flower". If you're in the US, what is your state flower? 
The state flower for Minnesota is quite lovely - one of our wild orchids, the Showy Lady Slipper. It's quite pretty (even though I'm not an orchid aficionado). 

JANUARY 8 - Would you rather live in a deep-sea station or a space station? 
Neither, please. I think my claustrophobia would count me out on both stations. 



I don't even do well in small rooms or elevators. I'd go
totally mad in an underwater or space environment. 



JANUARY 9 - What's your favorite "comfort food" when you're feeling down or unwell? 
Macaroni and cheese or celery with peanut butter are two of my absolute favorite comfort foods. 

JANUARY 10 - What was the last film you saw at a theatre/cinema? 
I don't remember clearly, but I'm quite sure it was a kids animated film, because those are the films I most adore. 


So, there's the first ten days of January. I'm not going to do this every day, but I do have quite a lot of year to catch up on, so I will be doing it at least once a week for a while, in groupings of "bordering on a realistic amount" - LOL. Have an excellent Monday and I'll be back tomorrow. 



No comments: