Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Plans For The Day & Crossing My Fingers

My CPU is standing next to my garage exit door, waiting to be put into my car for the trip up north to Dale's place for repair. I'm hoping he can repair it, and that it can/will be done within a reasonable time frame. Obviously I can continue to function between my laptop and DH's desktop computers, but it isn't an ideal solution. I have a lot of programs and multiple files that are rendered inaccessible without my personal computer. Argh! 

Today is also my "day off" which is always a misnomer. All that my day off means is that I'm not in the shop. I'm still working - rather hard, in fact. It's laundry day, housecleaning day, errands day, etc. I have a stack of holiday cards that I need to continue to paint, and I'll grab the next group from the shop tomorrow if I get these finished today. I'm under a time deadline, so have to get going. I ordered my postage stamps from the Post Office website yesterday - they're cute wreaths for the holidays this year. Very festive. 

Glancing at the bottom of my laptop screen, I realize I forgot to plug in, so have been operating on battery for the past hour. Oy! Now I'll have to make sure to build in some recharge time for the laptop before the end of the day. Just one more little thing - LOL. So it goes. 

On that note, and of course without pictures yet again, I wish all of you a wonderful Wednesday. I'm hoping to be back up and running by tonight. Cross your fingers for me if you can spare a few minutes. I'll be back tomorrow. 



No comments: