Wednesday, October 16, 2019

First Call-Out for Holiday Cards


Today is my "day off" and it'll be a treat to be away from the shop for a day, even though I'll be working on shop things while I'm home. I have a bunch of items that need some serious cleaning, and since the polish I prefer to use requires warm water (something that we don't have at the shop), I'll be collecting and bringing home several items to work on today at my craft room sink. The goal of bright, shiny and happy jewelry is in sight. 



Not all silver should be shiny, especially some of my older pieces,
but generally speaking, most silver can benefit from a good
shine now and again. 



I received my holiday card envelopes and card stock yesterday, so I'm ready to move on to the printed portions of this year's card. I'm still cutting the included ornaments out, and I need to find a bit more of the card stock I'm using for those - hopefully fairly easily. At least this is working out well, I'm spending an hour or so on this portion every morning. 



I might as well get started on my address list for this
year's Solstice/Holiday card. Please let me know if you
want to be added to the list, even if you've gotten cards
from me in the past. 



Since I'm hip deep into my 2019 Holiday Cards, I'm throwing open the doors to my f-lists. DON'T assume that because you've received a card from me in the past, you're going to get one this year. I always make a limited quantity, and people are added and dropped from my Card List every year. PLEASE, make your desires known. I'd LOVE to send you a holiday card, but it won't happen if you don't speak up. 

THIS IS MY FIRST CALL-OUT FOR HOLIDAY CARDS. Let me know if you want one mailed to you. After my family is taken care of, the rest of what I make gets sent to friends (I reserve a single card to stay with me and remind me of themes and images I've used in the past, but I send out all of the rest). Email me, message me, phone me, but please ... let me know. I want to send one to YOU! 

There we go. Clear enough? LOL On that hopeful note, I'd better get back to work on them. Have an excellent Wednesday and I'll be back tomorrow. 


No comments: