Thursday, March 8, 2018

Reading Is Glorious - Sleep Is Pretty Good Too!

Well, I never was able to get that nap in yesterday, but I did go to bed at the early hour of 8:30 pm and I slept through until my alarm went off at 3:15 am, so I consider this a win. Tonight is Project Runway All Stars, so tomorrow will be the workshop post with the reveal on Saturday. Easy, peasy, and so much fun. 



I finally got a good night's sleep last night, and feel human
again today. Insufficient sleep is a brain drain to the
extreme. So happy to be wide awake today! 



I'm grateful that I'm feeling a bit more awake today. I have a ton of work to do at the shop, and if I get a chance, there are so many other things I have pending. I won't be having grass grow beneath my feet today (ever heard of that saying? Grass growing below your feet? Grass at this time of the year would actually be pretty nice, to be completely honest). 



Nothing makes me happier than a good book in
my hand. My life is on an even keel if I am reading,
and totally off-kilter when I can't. 



I rarely find myself at a loss for words at this hour of the morning, but all I want is to get back to my final e-book of the series I've been reading, turn it on, and dive in for the final twenty pages. Then I will have read through the complete series, and I'll be done. Aaaaaand that will be totally bittersweet. I've loved these books and I'm going to be very sorry to say good-bye to the characters. It will be rather like saying good-bye to really good friends. The positive is that because they're in a book, I can revisit them. The negative is that my TBR list is calling to me and I need to download whatever the next book is, which will pull me into a new world with new characters and new situations. But that's OK too. 

So, as I wrap this up and get ready to go to the gym, I'm pretty happy with how my day is starting out. Hopefully only good things will continue throughout it for both me and you. Have a wonderful Thursday! 


No comments: