Monday, June 5, 2017

Packing and Leaving For Vacation

Packing - it's not fun, but if I don't take a little time with it, I'll leave something important behind. Admittedly, it's not like I'm traveling into a place that doesn't have a Walgreen's or a department store, but my schedule is crammed so although the outlets might be available, I'm not sure my time is. Also, the standard shops won't help me with specialized tools and materials. But I think I've got it all together now. I'll double-check tonight and then hit the road tomorrow. I'll be working on the computer throughout the week, but won't be posting on my blog until after I return.





Be good, don't do anything I wouldn't do (which pretty much throws the door open for you), and have a wonderful week. I'll be back next Monday.


No comments: