Saturday, March 5, 2016

Short and Sweet

It's the weekend. What are you going to be doing this weekend? I'll be writing (a bit) and cleaning (a bit). I'll be cooking (a bit) and reading (a bit - probably a bit more since I read all the time). I'll be watching TV (finals of Boy's High School Hockey Tournament are on today), and I'll see about convincing DH to do something fun for Sunday dinner.


I'm really looking forward to seeing Zootopia. I'm pretty
sure that I'll be laughing for an hour or two. 


Zootopia opened this week and Chickie and I are already planning to go see it on a $5 Tuesday in 3-D. The reviews have been great and as my readers know, I adore animated films. I think Tuesday the 15th might be a great way to spend the Ides of March. I can honor Ceasar by watching animated animals.


I invited DH to come along with us, I always try to include him when
I go to see films. But he's not really a fan of animated movies.
Going on the 15th will give him plenty of time to change his mind. 


I have stories in the works for B2MeM, and I'm thinking about signing up for Big Bang, but I'm still on the fence on that one - time slips away from me so quickly so I'm hesitant about committing to a 10,000 or 20,000 word story. I'm almost ready to leave for the gym - machines today. That darned elliptical. It's a short blog today, but sometimes short is good. Have a great weekend!


No comments: