Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Thoughts and Wishes

I hope all of you had a wonderful Sunday - celebrating Easter or not. Sympathies for all of my friends in Europe who joined us with Daylight Saving Time yesterday. You're probably tired and a bit out of sorts today - we've had a couple of weeks to adjust to our clock change. I'm still not altogether in sync with it. Guess I'm a slow learner.


Daylight saving time always takes a while to get used to. 


I was hoping to get some serious writing done yesterday, but that didn't happen. I'm stuck in my current chapter and have restarted it with different themes five times now. It's a guarantee that I won't have my B2MeM series finished by the end of the month. The week I took off hurt my schedule. But, no crying over spilled milk. I'll push on. I'm also behind in my TW drabbles, but at least I know exactly where I want to go with those, so I'll get those done and get back on track this week.


Having a war steed is urgent from this point on, but they're a lot
harder to control and ride effectively. It's going to take some
practice. 


DH and I had a very nice Easter Sunday. We had a stir-fry breakfast and then settled at our computers to play LOTRO for a while. He had worked my character high enough to get a war steed, so we did the quests that would get me one. It was actually fun to play again for a while, it's been months since we've played together. We followed that by a lovely dinner of stuffed chicken breasts, rice and a veggie, and a hazelnut torte later for dessert. It was a really pleasant day.


Happy birthday wishes to Shirebound, one of
my regular readers and an amazing and awesome
person. Have a very happy day! 


Today I hit the pool and then on to the Chiropractor and work. I'm giving a shout-out to Shirebound (and will also send specific greetings) to help her celebrate her birthday today. Happy Monday, Happy Birthday to Shirebound, and Happy Everything. Why not? Enjoy the day!


No comments: