Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Argh - Just Argh

I was awakened at 2:15 am by a call from my alarm company and couldn't get back to sleep. Neither could DH, even though he would get more than five hours of additional sleep. So, my normally quiet, solitary morning that I enjoy, my opportunity to get my thoughts and schedule together, do a little reading and writing, and post my daily blog is being interrupted by a male sitting across the room from me, playing computer games. So much for privacy and solitary thoughts. Thus, argh! Tomorrow will be better ... yeah! That's the plan.


Just pulling my hair out - lack of sleep, early morning phone
calls, and company in the wee hours of the morning. Argh! 



So, here's to a good Wednesday. I'm swimming today, and as long as I don't drown I'll consider the day a win/win. Hope your day is fantastic!


No comments: