Friday, November 27, 2015

Too Much Food!

Yesterday's turkey dinner was spectacular. I was good, worked out on the treadmill for a while, but the treadmill isn't my favorite piece of equipment so it was a perfunctory workout at best. Still, it was a bit of sweat and running.


Thanksgiving in my house is turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes
with gravy, and a green veggie, all served up with football. There's
nothing better than a day of football and a well-roasted bird. 


The bird went into the oven at 11:00 and came out and onto plates at 4:30 and it was PERFECT. So good! Of course, we had carbohydrates up the moon along with the bird, and finished up with pumpkin pie, so I'm up three pounds today! ICK!


I knew I would gain - all of those carbs made it a
certainty - but three pounds! Oy! Back to the gym today. 


The gym is calling me, followed by a reasonable breakfast and our Black Friday sale - day one of our two-day after Thanksgiving Day sale. Usually we do well with this sale, and hopefully we won't have additional problems such as computer issues to deal with. If everything goes smoothly, I'll be a very happy person. Here's hoping your Thanksgiving was wonderful (if you're one of my USA friends) and that your days ahead, as we approach the end of the year holidays, isn't too crazy. Happy Friday to all!

No comments: