Saturday, October 24, 2015

It Will Be A Busy Few Days

My schedule will be topsie-turvey for the next few days and I'm not guaranteeing that I'll be posting every day until Thursday. Of course, it's Saturday and I always take Sunday off, but Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be concentrating on work and preparations for Wednesday's colonoscopy exam. Once the exam is over and I'm back to a regular routine once more, I'll be back at my keyboard once more.


It's not that the food on a soft diet isn't good - there's actually a lot
to eat and spices and flavorings are fine too, but it's boring. *sigh*


That's not saying I won't post, but I'll be shifting my schedule and won't be going to the gym on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (tears falling). I'm going to miss it terribly, but I'll be on soft and liquid diets and really don't want any digestive problems while swimming or on the elliptical. So I'll get a little bit more sleep instead.


I love Chipotle's chicken burrito bowls. I don't need the tortilla, but love
all the veggies. Drenched with salsa and garnished with cheese and
lettuce, it's a tasty meal for my Saturday night dinners. 


I'll end today with a burrito bowl from Chipotle, smothered with hot sauce and salsa. If I have to eat bland for three days, I'll enter that tunnel of culinary blah with horns blaring and headlights on bright. Here's hoping you have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back with a full blog post on Thursday.


No comments: