Saturday, June 13, 2015

Aren't Weekends Grand?

Here's hoping you have a glorious weekend. I'll be working today (Saturday) and cleaning the kitchen in preparation for our laminate install next week. It could be worse, but cleaning house usually doesn't come high up on my list of things to do on my only day off shared with DH.


I'm really looking forward to my new carpeting and new laminate. The
kitchen will look like an entirely new room with a floor that I can
sweep and clean! So happy! 


Jurassic World apparently got very good reviews, although the one I read said to just skip the 3-D and watch in in standard format, but gave it 3 out of 4 stars. I'm hoping we'll be able to see it next week after this stage of the remodeling is complete.


I'm looking forward to seeing this. Hopefully we can sneak out
for an early show next week Sunday. 


DH took time on Thursday and Friday to build a new bench for the grinder wheels. We have it set up now next to the trim saw and flat lap cabber. I need to do the final set-up, but that will be minor. Hopefully within a week or two I can finish the ring I have almost complete from my workshop in Milwaukee. That reminds me - I need to pick up some specific glue from the hardware store...


I need to pick up some Devcon epoxy glue so
that I can finish my inlay ring project. 


I'm really tired today - worn out from my first full week back at work after the Show. But it's great to be back. Now if I can just find a wallpaper that both DH and I like *sigh*... Happy Saturday.


No comments: