Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Shifting Just a Little Today

My schedule is slightly shifted today because I decided I could do with a bit more sleep. I was unable to turn myself away from PBS's "Cancer" show last night, so got to bed later than usual. I allowed my self to sleep in a little bit today and I'll have a short blog and get the other half of my emails handled later this morning.


That extra half hour of sleep was really nice. 


Today is my appointment with my dermatologist, so I'm pleased about that. I can get refills on the two prescriptions I use and won't have to be so very careful about how much I have left. If they can continue to get me in to see her this quickly, maybe I won't be as stingy about using my meds.


The building lobby as I go to the left to get to my clinic. It's
really a fabulous building. 


So I hope you have a great day. My March ended up with me losing a total of six pounds - not as much as I wanted, but I've been on a plateau for the past 2-1/2 weeks. Today is a guppy day so at least I'll get my gym time in. Happy Wednesday to all!


No comments: