Wednesday, March 11, 2015

This and That - Nothing Really Exciting Today...

Wow! I have muscles I never realized I had! (Or, at least I realized I have them after attending my first BodyPump class.) But it was a lot of fun and I stuck it through the entire class, so I'm quite pleased about that. It was patently obvious to me that I have serious work to do here - my form absolutely sucked, and pushups? Forget-about-it! So, I'm really pleased because it's one more thing I can work on for one or two classes a week and improve. Improvement's the name of the game.


I'm just shooting for a little improvement each day. I didn't
get this out of shape in a day, even in a year. It took several
years and it may take me several more to get back to where
I want to be. 


Today it's back in the pool for swimming. Then, when I get home, I guess I'll work my printer to the bone to get our printouts for taxes done. I have to go into all of my various monthly statements that are sent to me via e-mail and actually print them out for our records and our accountant. *sigh* It's such a time waster, but it has to be done.


Our corporate taxes are complete, but now comes the
harder one - our personal taxes. Argh! 


I need to get some beta work done for Iris today, and I'm hoping to send her instructions on how to participate in B2MeM. She's a Live Journal member, just hasn't done much with it since she joined, and B2MeM is such a great way to put your own stories out there as well as comment on other people's tales and start to make new friends. We all need friends, don't we? I'll speak with Aearwen late this afternoon, and of course do shopping and laundry. Never let it be said that my days off aren't filled with adventure!


I'll be grocery shopping today - the usual - yogurt, juice, chicken breasts,
lettuce and other salad fixings. My fridge is looking a bit empty. 


I finally received our new charge terminal yesterday and we'll start using it Thursday. I want a chance to read through the instructions carefully so that I understand how it works so that I can be there to catch my staff if/when they mess something up. I'm relieved to have it in my hands, though. One step closer to success - LOL.


I'll get my equilibrium back, it'll just take a bit of time. 


I'm in a weird mood today, so threw all of this out at you. I'll regain my equilibrium in the water. Have a fabulous day, enjoy your friends, colleagues and loved ones, and I'll be back on Thursday.


No comments: