Thursday, February 26, 2015

When I Get Tired, I Get Cold

When I get tired, I get cold. I'm sitting here in front of my computer dressed for the gym in sport bra, long-sleeved t-shirt, hoodie and over that I've thrown a cardigan. And I'm still cold. It's 11 F outside, so not too bad as this winter has gone. Yesterday's promised snow hit south of us, so my streets are still wonderfully clear and safe to drive, and I'm shivering. But there's nothing to watch on TV tonight, so after some computer work, I'm going to call it an early night and allow myself an extra hour of sleep. I suspect I need it.


There's just something about Grumpy Cat that always makes me smile. Here
he is, all bundled up in some pretty gnarly fake fur.  


Here are some bundled up pics to share with all of you. I hope you have a warm and productive day ahead of you.



I don't know who she is, but I really want that coat. The hoodie is
gorgeous and the cut of the coat is drool-worthy. It probably costs more
than I make in a month. *sigh* - this is what clothes dreams are made of. 



This Chihuahua probably should find a different stylist. The coat is
classic, but the hat needs some work. 



Here's another really beautiful coat, although I can't say how warm it
is. This is actress Emma Roberts clutching her morning coffee, and I'm
sure the coat, once again, is past my budget. But a girl can dream ...



Here are the Johnson Triplets all bundled up for the cold. Apparently
they are 14-1/2 weeks old in this pic. Cute, and SO much work! 



And finally, a few very funny animals bundled in their sweaters (or jumpers) just for a good laugh today. Let's start out with this turtles. Or are they tortoises?



I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so silly, but what fun! 



A knitted sweater for a Guinea Pig? Really? But I love the pattern in the
knitting. This is something well made and totally custom. 



Who can resist this tiny hedgehog? So cute in a knit
of turquoise blue. 



And finally, this squirrel is just too perfect with the colored sweater to
match its ears. 



And now I'm running late once again. Happy Thursday everyone. Stay warm!


No comments: