Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Beauty of Volcanoes

I have two weeks without major deadlines, projects, moving things from one house to another, etc. In two weeks I leave for my annual one-week convention in Milwaukee to immerse myself in the aura of creativity and speak with phenomenal people for a week. I can't believe how quickly time is compressing upon me, but I'd probably better start focusing.


I really loved this pic, but wanted a bit grittier look to it. So I pulled out some
of the standard orange color and increased some levels. The lightning and
cloud nearby is so fun. 


Even given the fact I have to focus, I still post. I'm into photographs of volcanic proportions for today. My life is rebuilding yet again and volcanoes are one way that Gaea rebuilds herself. So - Mother Earth today, my own silly life tomorrow. Enjoy the pics.


This is a magnificent picture of a volcanic plume. This
particular volcano is in Japan. So pretty! 



American volcanoes focus on the glories of Kilauea on the island of Hawaii.
This spectacular daytime shot has a great flare and a river of lava. So pretty! 


Look at the various lightning strikes happening in this volcanic
eruption. So fantastic, so beautiful - so deadly. 


As always, today is the first day of the rest of my life. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday.


No comments: