Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crystals and Bronz

Well, yesterday's work on Kinetic wasn't hopeless, but didn't go as smoothly as I wanted either. I think I'm going to try and remake some of the elements on Wednesday's studio day and also try a few other experiments with the BronzClay. Just need to do it :-)))




We got the new Swarovski colors and pearl color in the shop at the end of last week. We've been selling them since - people seem to love the Dark Indigo. If anyone wants some of these, I have the bicones in 3mm, 4mm and 6mm and the rounds in 4mm and 6mm. Although I don't have a picture of the Crystal Bordeaux pearl color, I have that in 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm sizes. Very pretty. (I can be contacted for business stuff at Beadstorm1 @ aol.com - just eliminate the gaps to get a valid Email address.)



VerLaine is on vacation today. We have store rules - one of which is no Saturday vacation days. I know that's not actually possible in real life, but we do try to eliminate as much as possible because Saturdays are usually pretty busy days. I'm hoping we'll be so busy that we'll absolutely hate her by the end of the day - LOL. Have fun at your Maya Society Banquet, Chickie. And check out the shirt that she designed for the Society. It's based on a plate - very fun. I'm for sure buying one of these T-shirts for myself!!!




No comments: