Monday, October 20, 2008

Check These Out

Just thought I'd show a few websites to all of you - various reasons....creativity, games and fun, thought-provoking, etc.




First of all, check out the wonderful beadwork of Heidi Kummli which is appearing on the newest Celestial Seasonings wellness Green Tea. I've been looking for the tea on my store shelves, but it hasn't made it there yet. Since I drink tea almost daily and love grapefruit, I know I'll be buying some of this. The artwork that Heidi created with her beads is truly wonderful.


And, just in time for Halloween, comes cat bowling. I do just as badly bowling at cats as I do on bowling pins at the actual lanes locally , but it's fun. Spend a little time to kick back and relax and hit a few black cats :-))


Have a wonderful Monday - start the week off on a good note!!!

No comments: