Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Changes and Flexibility

By the time I finally finish the Kinetic project, it will have morphed quite a bit. Some additional design decisions were mandated by how the pieces fit together. It's been a real challenge and continues to grow, but I am hopeful that with the latest decision, I will not have to remake the bezels for a third time (although I don't mind the practice, I do mind the additional time requirements. So, I will add some peridot rounds to the piece to make it flow better visually and maybe I'll be on the final road to be able to finish the project this week. It would be really nice to be able to go on to the next project :-)


And check this out. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13026092 Not that I have the money or would want the item, but a great job on the beadwork!! Fun colors, and what seems like great execution in the close-up shots. Fun eye candy for the day :-)


No comments: