Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I'll Celebrate in the Pool - Good or Bad, It's All Going to Work Out

Just a quick post today because I'm running really late for the swimming pool. First - great news from my Orthodontist. My teeth are doing wonderfully, and my next appointment will be at the end of June. He's thinking my final appointment will be closer to the end of Summer - end of August maybe, so I might ... MIGHT ... be able to do the State Fair without braces! That would be absolutely fantastic. It's been a long and sometimes hard journey, but worth every bit of ARGH I could give. 




I've had a full set of braces for quite a while now. It's 
nice to be looking at the end game. I can hardly wait to 
get the metal banding off my teeth! 



On the other side of the coin, I got notification that a charge for less than $40 is being challenged. I have to FAX in paperwork to support my claim that it is a valid charge no later than the end of the week. OY! Well, I spent most of Saturday gathering the paperwork necessary to support my claim, and I think I have sufficient evidence to support it. But fax? My store's fax machine hasn't worked in decades. I have everything collected in a folder, and will take them to the Fed-Ex store tomorrow morning. They have fax capability there, and will submit it for me. For a fee, I'm sure - LOL. It's an annoyance, but certainly not the end of the world. I could fax it from our new printer, but I didn't hook it up to our phone lines. So, no. I'll pay for the fax instead. 




We have an old fax machine similar to this at the shop, but 
it hadn't worked well for a long time, and I don't trust the 
resolution. So I'd rather have our fax done by the FedEx 
store. Their equipment will be quite a bit more up-to-date 
than our old machine. 



So, I'm off to the pool. I think I have a lot of celebration and frustration to work out in the water today - LOL. It's cold(er) and I think today will be rainy which will frustrate DH who would like nothing better than to be outdoors puttering in his garden for the day. We'll have to see how the day goes, but he might find the garden to be more difficult than he would wish. I hope all of you have a marvelous Tuesday, I'm off to the pool. Have an excellent Tuesday and I'll be back tomorrow. Slava Ukraini and חיים למען ישראל. 



No comments: