Monday, December 16, 2019

Fifteen Cents Then Onward To You!

Fifteen cents, that's what's lacking before the cards hit the mail. I'm just over an ounce on them, so I'll be at the Post Office this morning when the doors open at 8:30 am to buy 15 cent stamps to add to each envelope. Once I've got that, they're in the mail to all of you. I still have EIGHT CARDS needing a home, so if you've been on the fence, just email or message me your address and I'll happily send one out to you. 



One 15 cent stamp for each card and they're
hitting the mail. Yippee!!!



I had a lot of fun with this year's card. Each one includes an ornament I made from sheet copper and a decorative cutout attached to the metal. The card itself has the front and interior images hand-painted, and all of the print, of course, is heat enameled. The back panel was printed, and I adore the envelope seal. I was feeling a bit frustrated, so I chose a Christmas Goose, all wrapped up in tangled lights and looking frustrated with its' Santa hat and striped stockings. I hand-colored four of these images, then printed copies to attach to the envelopes. It was fun, but it's going to be even better once they arrive at their new homes. 



Ornaments are always fun. They can be put into windows or used
as fancy bookmarks (at least mine can because it's flat and sturdy). 



I've got my pie (Candy Cane Pie) reserved for pickup on Sunday, I'll get our Honey Baked Ham early next week, and I only have one more Sunday to work at the shop before my Sundays are once again my own. I can hardly wait! 



I love my annual Candy Cane pie. It's only available in December, so
I make sure to get one each year. It's my once-a-year treat. 



So, since I'm off to the gym and my Chiropractor this morning, I'm cutting this short. Remember to keep an eye out for your cards, and also BE SURE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT ONE! I'm out of here. Have a great Monday and I'll be back tomorrow. 



No comments: