Thursday, March 15, 2018

Too Busy To Think Today

Today is going to be a VERY busy day. I have a large shopping bag of paperwork that I'm taking to the shop for a final sort and to put into folders. When I get home, I'm picking up DH and we're off to see the accountant about our personal taxes, then I'll get back home and have just enough time to grab a quick bite before diving into Project Runway. 




I'm usually OK with schedules, but today's is a bit
cramped, even for me. 


Adding to all of that, I took it into my head to design a T-shirt for a Facebook group I belong to. I started it last night, and it should have been easy, but Photoshop was being a bear and couldn't reverse my coloring on the main design element. I'm hoping I don't have to hand-draw it. It should be simple. It's turning into a serious difficulty. Argh! 




It should be really easy to switch the image from B/W to
W/B in Photoshop. It was thwarting me at every
turn last night. GROWL. (No, this is NOT the image
I'm using.) 


We're down to the final six on Project Runway All-Stars, so I'm really looking forward to the episodes from this point forward. We're pretty much gotten rid of the dust and what remains are designers who really know how to design and construct. 




I listen to audio books while I'm swimming. I always listen to
books that I actually can also read - sometimes I need to
look something up and I enjoy reading them too. I've had
an Audible account since 2002, so I have LOTS of books. 


So, I think I need to quiet my mind. I'm really looking forward to my swim today. I'm down to the final three chapters (plus an Epilogue) in my current audio book, so that might end while I'm finishing my mile today. Then I'll have to figure out which book to start tomorrow. It's a wonderful dilemma to have - LOL. Enjoy your Thursday, and if all goes well, I'll be back with a Project Runway workshop summary tomorrow and the reveal on Saturday. 


No comments: