Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

No, I am not placing myself in the Beauty definition above.  I know myself all too well and I haven't qualified for "beauty", at least in body, for many years.  But the video I am linking to here...

http://vimeo.com/24253126

this qualifies as beauty.  In the extreme.  I think I could watch this 1000 times and never grow tired of it. 



This picture of beauty and the beast is by
staje on deviant art.  Wonderful work!


The beast, on the other hand, well that's fairly self-explanatory.  Apparently since we haven't had a great deal of time to discuss my trip to Milwaukee, I'm being "tricksy" again and hiding things again.  Then we decided to cook shish-k-bob for our dinner on the 4th, picked up the meat and a sesame-ginger marinade, and various veggies.  I was going to cut things up...but NO.  Apparently I would do it all wrong.  I also should have purchased a red pepper instead of the green one and the marinade that I chose was questionable.  Such drek!  I'm so tired of his believing that I never do anything right.  *sigh*  I'm just counting the days until I leave for MCWC at the end of the week, because I think I really need a break. 

No comments: