Happy Wedding, Kate and WilliamWe're getting close to the arrival of Kate Middleton to Westminster Abbey, the Queen is in her car coming to the Abbey just now, so things are well under way. The Royal Brothers are spiffy in red and blue, and the Queen is in yellow. Carol Middleton was in a lovely lilac and I really enjoyed her hat. The hats at this wedding are over the top. I really hope that someone does a fashion spread of the hats, there are so many marvelous ones. Camilla is very conservatively dressed - that's appropriate. And Prince Philip is in red, just as Prince Harry is. Apparently that's the dress of the Irish Guards. All I know is a lot of cochineal beetles gave up their lives for that red - LOL. The Queen has arrived and the bells are peeling. Party on, London and ye Brits. Enjoy your day. Well, I'm going to watch this wedding and enjoy it. I think that they are a great couple and I wish them all the best in what is bound to be a very public married life.

No comments:
Post a Comment