This tombstone was fastened to the back of
Chickie's chair.
To see more of my photos, check my Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101345&id=1183567447&fbid=1701689900435
Chickie's chair.
To see more of my photos, check my Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101345&id=1183567447&fbid=1701689900435
My finger is in really bad condition under the best of times. Poking it with the needle many times last night was not really a good thing. Today it hurts - a lot. It will be OK again by tonight, but it has a long way to go before it is actually healed.
From L-R, me, Chickie and Angie eating our salads with chopsticks.
Chickie Mom took lots of photos. To see
those, check out Chickie's Facebook page
those, check out Chickie's Facebook page


By any chance was this the Elegant Tila Bead Bracelet from Beadwork.About.Com? I just started this today. It took several tries before I realized that there were actually two different alternating rows. But it's working up quickly now. I'll have to stop in soon and get more Tila beads!
ReplyDeleteKathy